Thursday, December 11, 2008

527's going to bed now.

well, since there's no real reason to post anything new on my 501 STF's i'll just post some pictures of my last pair of jeans that wore.


Levi 527's got them in May '08, had some "light whiskering" as Levi puts it on there website, but i out faded them. check out some pix. wore these about 5 times a week for the first 3 months and washed them once a month. from august to the begining of november wore them everyday without washing. riding my bike about 10 miles a day, sleeping in hostels, cars, couches, i was homeless again. either way some sick fades happened over the the already existing "whiskering."



527_SemiRetired (1)

527_SemiRetired (2)
check those fades coming from the rivets.

527_SemiRetired (9)

527_SemiRetired (5)
you can see my wallet in there still... even though it's not in there.

527_SemiRetired (8)

i don't repair my hems. oh well.

527_SemiRetired (8)

No comments: