Monday, March 12, 2007

Wake up Timebomb


what a timebomb for me is someone or something that i know is bad for me, something that will blow up in my face. you can see it coming from a mile away. you can't stop it though. the face on the andronous girl is a Pierrot due to the fact that, for me at least, time bombs are girls that i know will just end up hurting me, but i'm strangely drawn to them because i feel sorry for them almost. the eyes behind are a warning, saying that i need to open my eyes and look for these traps. his eyes are blood shot because he can't see clearly due to drugs and the chaos in his life. the chaos is represented through the background, the red and black i always use for chaotic scenes and whatnot.

done with photoshop from a sketch in my black book.

No comments: